Welcome to Such and Such Farm’s Hungry Games!
Hey! Have you ever wanted to fill your freezer with high quality, pasture raised pork? Or have you ever wanted to do whole hog butchering at your restaurant? Have you ever shyed away from purchasing a whole hog because the up front cost? What if I told you that you could get the price of a whole hog for only $25? WHAT?! (Yes) ARE YOU SERIOUS?! (Also yes) Welcome to our whole hog meat raffle!
Individual Raffle Prizes ($25 price level): Three winners drawn every 20 entries sold
First Prize: Whole market weight hog (see below for details)
Second Prize: A meat bundle package
Third Prize: “This and That from Such and Such” CSA box
Restaurant Raffle Prize ($75 price level): One winner drawn every 10 entries sold
Whole market weight hog (see below for details)
Here’s how it works:
- Raffle tickets are just $25 for individuals and $75 for restaurants.
- Upon ticket purchase, you will be e-mailed a ticket number. Don’t worry, we will keep records too. So if you misplace your number, we got you covered!
- We will select 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners every 20 tickets sold. You basically have a 1 in 20 chance of winning a whole hog and a 1 in 7 chance of winning something!
- A single restaurant winner will be drawn every 10 restaurant tickets sold.
- If you are an existing restaurant client and would like this added to your delivery invoice instead of purchasing through paypal, let us know.
- Enter as many times as you’d like!
- With every entry, you will receive a super secret discount code good for everything in our online shop.
- We must have a minimum of 20 entries in order to select a winner.
- We must have a minimum of 10 restaurant tickets sold to select a restaurant winner.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The raffle will cover the cost of a whole market weight hog (200+ lbs) which is approximately a $700 value.
- Processing and butchering will all be done in a USDA certified facility.
- The winner will be responsible for having their hog butchered to their liking. We are happy to help make arrangements. Butchering costs for an entire hog generally range between $80-$120 depending on what you want.
- Entries must be within the St. Louis Metro area. We can’t ship a hog to Tampa, Florida.
- The raffle will run for 30 days or until we have 20 entries.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions. Good luck! Let the Hungry Games begin and may the odds be ever in your favor.